Saturday 18 May 2013

QArabic Prophet Abraham Lesson 6 Part 1


Salaam, 

Hope you enjoyed the last 5 lessons! 

Lesson 6 Part 1 is on Prophet Abraham and the words included are: Family, Exemplar, Good, Imran, Maryam, Isa, Christian, Hikmah, Home, Ibrahim and Adam. 

Since this lesson had many names, I found it a bit difficult to make a genral association for the names but I tried my best. I’d recommend you put your own pictures If you know any people with the same names. Although I know a few people with similar names, I don’t think they’d be very pleased to see their picture on the mindmap for public viewing.

Click on the link below Lesson 6 Part 1 on Prophet Abraham



Have a good day! 


PS: No copy right intended. All mind maps are created by zestcube and any usage is ONLY for educational purposes. It must not be used or distributed for any other purposes. If there is a photo that has your copy right on it, kindly contact me and I will remove it from the website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment