Sunday 12 May 2013

Quranic Arabic Prophethood L5 P3

Salaam Alaykum,

This is my last mindmap on Lesson 5. Also this is the last mindmap before the first test!

The words covered in this mindmap are clear evidences, He said, with, gives authority to, they/them, certain, they bought, we raised, we revealed, Be God wary, you all. 


Click on the link below to find the Mindmap of lesson 5 part 3 on Prophethood:


In this mindmap for 'He said' which is Qala in Arabic I have put a black dot as Kala means black in Hindi. Also for Certain I have put a picture of a curtain as they sound similar. 

May you be blessed. 



PS: No copy right intended. All mind maps are created by myself and any usage is ONLY for educational purposes. It must not be used or distributed for any other purposes. If there is a photo that has your copy right on it, kindly contact me and I will remove it from the website. 



No comments:

Post a Comment