Monday 25 March 2013

Attributes of Allah L2 P1


Salaaam,

Hope you all are fine and well! 

The words covered in this lesson are: God, All seeing, Living, Lord, Supreme, mankind, worlds, mighty, thing, All, Kind/affectionate, praise, in relation, except. 

Recently, I have been having a bit of a challenge trying to associate arabic words with English  - where I cannot find an exact association, I have gone for something that sounds similar and/or even another language.


Find attached Lesson 2 Part 1 on Attributes of Allah [swt]: 


In this mind-map, I have associated Azeez with Friends as in Perisan Azeez maenas friends. Also, for Shayin [ meaning Things] I have associated it with Chai [Tea in Hindi] as they sound similar. Also, for Rabb [meaning Lord] I have associated a picture of porridge as we call Porridge 'Raab' at home. Finally for Baseer [meaning All Seeing] I have associated it with Basil leaves as Baseer sounds similar to Basil [maybe in the British Accent ;)] 

May you be blessed, 

 PS: No copy right intended. All mind maps are created by myself and any usage is ONLY for educational purposes. It must not be used or distributed for any other purposes. If there is a photo that has your copy right on it, kindly contact me and I will remove it from the website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment