Thursday 21 March 2013

Quranic Arabic His [swt] Signs L1 P2.

Salaam Alaykum, 

I hope that the previous mindmap was helpful in recalling the words. I made another mindmap for the rest of the lesson. 

The words covered in this mind map are: Earth, Those who understand, night, you all, and, certainly, he/his/it, from, believers, for, God, day time, difference & Those who ponder.


Click on the link below to find the Mindmap of lesson 1 part 2 on the Signs of Allah [swt]:

Quranic Arabic Lesson 1 part 2


May you be blessed!



PS: No copy right intended. All mind maps are created by myself and any usage is ONLY for educational purposes. It must not be used or distributed for any other purposes. If there is a photo that has your copy right on it, kindly contact me and I will remove it from the website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment