Tuesday 23 April 2013

Quranic Arabic Worship of Allah L4 P1

Salaam Alaykum,

Hope you all are well and enjoying studying Arabic!

I have been having the feeling that I am relying too much on pictures from the internet. This time I attempted to hand draw some of the pictures and use some of my own photos! :)

This mind map covers the words Only you, upon/over, peace, sunset, apostles, sunrise, glorify, so/so then, you.

Click on the link below to find the Mindmap of lesson 4 part 1 on the Worship of Allah [swt]:


May you be blessed.




 PS: No copy right intended. All mind maps are created by myself and any usage is ONLY for educational purposes. It must not be used or distributed for any other purposes. If there is a photo that has your copy right on it, kindly contact me and I will remove it from the website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment